Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

mardi 24 mars 2015

Well, Hello Spring ! ☀❀✿

- No matter how long the Winter, Spring is sure to follow 

Who is excited about Spring ??? I certainly am !!!

It means I can FINALLY wear all my floral items (dresses, shirts, scarves and plenty of other stuffs) and I have to admit, I have a lot of them ! I just love things with flowers on it, with floral patterns. This is one of my weakness but shh. ☺

This new season also goes with sunny days all the week (fingers crossed that the weather would stay good in Germany ☻), singing birds and more walks. Who doesn't like a good day spending outside with sunglasses and a glass of wine in the hand or by eating an ice cream ??! No one right ! ^^

So I hope that wherever you are in the world, you're happy with your life and that the spring will be good to you.

See you soon, Lauren ♥









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Spring is around the corner !

Red is the new black !

Classy chic